If you are a dance school or dance studio delivering vocational exams or entering your students for competition the you may wish to take the Healthy Dance practice Certificate, this will bring you up to date with the most recent information on how you can use healthy dance principles to optimise your students performance and minimise their risk of injury.
Click here for information about the Healthy Dance Practice Certificate
You may also wish to become a registered provider and offer the HDO or HDOC courses to your students or teachers, or even to teachers around your location.
Why should you do this? It will:
- Give evidence to parents and stakeholders that you are at the forefront of dance training and education, implementing best and most current practice into your training programme
- Provide the Healthy Dancer or Healthy Dance Practice Certificate within your school or college dance programme to better prepare your students for their future career
- Be a step ahead of your competitors in supporting dance training
- Raise the profile of your private dance school/studio by putting you at the forefront of new practical healthy dance knowledge and understanding
- Give your teachers the knowledge that will improve your students enjoyment and success in dance help reduce their risk of injury
- Support the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) of your teachers (each certificate provides 60 hours of CPD as endorsed by the Council for Dance Education and Training)
- Help your students improve their exam and competition results