SiDI works with college and university dance departments in their endeavour to be at the forefront of dance training. University Programmes embed our Certificates within their own courses. Current Providers of our certificates include:
- University of Calgary, Canada
- University of Chichester, UK
- TrinityLaban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, UK
We work with a variety of educational institutions in the following ways:
- Confirming courses as a registered provider of SiDI courses and certificates. These can be provided within the course itself, as an add on, or as an extra curricula offer for the University.
- Validating a course to embed the SiDI core principles and provide them to their students leading to the Certificate.
- Providing expert trained teachers to deliver short courses covering SiDI’s 10 Core Principles of Healthy Dance Practice
- Offering Continuing Professional Development and Inset days for teachers around any requested area of safe and effective dance practice.
We also work with educational organisations as consultants to develop or support the development of Heathy Dance Practice/ Dancer Wellness programmes.
If you are interested in any of the above please contact Maggie@safeindance.com